Nature Photography Training
Photography Course, Nature Photography Course, Nature Photography Course Randburg,
About our Nature Photography Course:
● The course is presented on a part time basis over a period of 4 weeks, with classes once per week.
● The course is available on either Tuesday or Thursday evenings from 18:30 - 22:00
● Weekly assignments will be handed out at the end of each class and evaluated at the beginning of the next class.
● There are only 6 seats available per class as we aspire to give each student personal attention.
● After completion of the course, there will be an optional practical outing to put you knowledge to the test!
● Secure parking is provided at the training facility.
● The Training Facility is located in Randburg, Gauteng. Address and directions will be supplied once registered.
The Nature Photography Course includes:
● Basics of Photography
● Photography Equipment: Cameras / Lenses / Filters / Tri Pods / Accessories
● Getting to know your Camera
● Camera & Lens Settings for Nature Photography
● Exposure & Composition
● Understanding Light
● Wildlife Photography
● Landscape Photography
● Capturing Nature: Sunrises / Sunsets / Silhouettes / Action / Capturing Motion / HDR
● Introduction to: Timelapse Photography / Holy Grail Timelapse / Astro Photography
● Introduction to Post Processing
● Tips for the Bush: Planning your next Safari / Photographic Expedition
Nature Photography Course
, Nature Photography Course Randburg
, Photography Course