is a Cabling and Network Solution Company.
Our well-trained staffs is in the Cabling and Networking environment for over 17 years and has been operating in South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Mozambique, Lesotho, Malawi and Uganda.
Our mission is to maintain a profitable networking solutions company and care for our customers.
We offer a high caliber and rapid response resource to customer's network cabling support requirements.
We have the capability to design, implement and maintain customer networks with copper or fibre optic cables as well as wireless and radio LAN's. Equipped with the latest technology, including fusion splicers and category 6 and 5e test equipment, we are capable of providing a superior quality network installation, which will meet customers existing as well as future requirements.
In short, Stabela Enterprises Company is in place to address the needs of customer's nation wide and offers skills that span a considerable range of the IT technology.
- We provide comprehensive networking and cabling infrastructure services.
- We are Certified Attac installers.
- We are Certified Molex (Mot-Tap) installers.
- We are Certified RIT installers.
- We are Certified Krone installers.
- We focus on the following areas:
- Network Cabling Infrastructure Planning and Design
- Strategic planning
Design and physical layout of the customers network to his requirements.
- Providing implementation services countrywide and the rest of Africa.
Site Preparation and Data Cabling
Stabela Enterprises offers comprehensive cabling solutions to customers:
The site preparation team is responsible for the installation and maintenance of structured cabling systems and computer rooms.
- Certified Category 6 and 5e cabling
- Copper 10
- Fibre optic installation, splicing and testing
- Wireless Installations
- Design an installation of networks
- Electrical reticulation (S.A.B.S. Standards)
- Uninterrupted power Systems
- Cable routes and trunking
- Site survey
- Maintenance of cable plants
- Troubleshooting and upgrading of existing cable installations
- Project Management
- Raised Floors
The structured cabling installation and maintenance include:
Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cabling
Shielded Twisted Pair (STP, IBM Type 1, 2)
Mainframe cabling (Coax and RS 422) Co-axial, Twin-axial and RS232/422/485 Serial Cabling installations.
- Local Area Network cabling (Token-ring, Ethernet and Arc net topologies with STP and UTP as well as fibre optic cables).
- Multi-mode, Single-mode Fibre optic cable installations.
- Fusion and Direct splicing and testing of fibre optic cable.
- Installation and maintenance of Telkom ATM Network Platforms.
- Value Added Services
- Access Control
- Fire Protection & Maintenance
- Civil works
- Air Conditioning
- Dry walls
- Electrical Reticulation
- UPS and Standby Generators
- Black Empowerment
Stabela Enterprise is in a 51/49 Black/White partnership.
Mr. S. Mkhabela owns 51% and Mr J. van Staden 49%.
STABELA ENTERPRISES IS YOUR LEADER IN NETWORK CABLING INSTALLATIONS.