SJS Credit Services (Pty) Ltd: Services
Sjs Credit Services
debt, Credit Services
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
SJS Credit Services (Pty) Ltd offers a complete range of services,
- The client’s collection process will be managed in a completely ring-fenced environment with a dedicated Campaign Leader and Team Leaders.
- SJS will conduct a workshop with the client to determine and document their requirements or needs where applicable.
- This is likely to include, but is not limited to the following:
- Data management and security.
- Systems / technology.
- Call campaign specifics, collection policies and procedures.
- Scope of authority.
- Personnel requirements.
- Service Level Agreement and Key Performance Indicators.
- Reporting requirements.
- A full project plan with milestones will be documented.
- The solution offered by SJS will cover the full spectrum of collections for the client with clearly stipulated Service Level Requirements.
- SJS will provide comprehensive reporting on all aspects of the collection process.
- This will include the detailed collection matrix reporting on:
- Status movement in all three operational processes, i.e., soft, secondary and tertiary processes.
- Cash flow
- Contact ability percentages, average payments, efficiency reports, reasons for unsuccessful accounts , numbers not reachable etc.
CLIENTS AND REFERENCES
- SJS Credit Services is proud to include the following clients as references:
- Maravedi Credit Services
- Medihelp Medical Scheme
- Shoprite Checkers t/a OK Furniture, House & Home
IMPACT OF NATIONAL CREDIT ACT
- To ensure well executed debt collections services SJS Credit Services would like to include the following highlighted sections of the NCA as in-direct impacts in the collection process with debtors.
- These impacts do have a defined impact on our client’s debtors, system capabilities and therefore
- SJS’s approach to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met.
- Protection of consumer credit rights
- Right to confidential treatment
- Reckless credit
- Default notices
- Debt procedures in a court
- Debt Counsellor
- Debt restructuring
Questions from SJS:
- Number of accounts to be handed over monthly to SJS
- Benchmarking and yield calculations
- System requirements
- Handover process
- Reporting process
- Pay over process
- Draft SLA and discussion session
- Availability of credit agreements
- NCR certificates