gazebo, branded gazebo, Printed Gazebo
The Telescopic Banner system, has in a short period of time, captured the imagination and desire of the marketing world. Designed to gain the immediate attention of those passing-by due to its great height, these flying banners can withstand all outdoor extremes. The rectangle shape, which is constantly moving and dancing with the wind attracts great attention. The Telescopic Banner's various sizing (3.3m, 4.3m) and mounting options allow for unlimited flexibility in usage. Telescopic Banners, (also called teles or T-Scopics) will promote your brand or message, as they rotate smoothly in the wind and have no flapping edge. Their fabric is always pulled taut, so your message won’t ever be lost.
Advantages at a glance:
· Full usage of large rectangle advertising space.
· Telescopic Banners can be combined with different stands for indoor and outdoor usage
· Precision aluminium hardware which snaps together in seconds.
· Top L bar keeps the banner visible at all times, no sagging. Easy setup within 3 minutes
· Two size options - Medium 3,3m or Large 4,3m
· Comes with handy carry bag, a ground spike
· Steel snap together pole system (We offer a full breakage guarantee on these)
Extra Options: (These cost extra and are not included as standard items)
· Indoor cross base with a 12L or 20L water bag
· Deluxe ground peg with bearings
· 60 or 90 degree angle mounting bracket
· 4 pole peg to create a cluster system
· Deluxe carry bag
· Special clamp to mount Telescopic poles onto sides of a gazebo
Telescopic Print Options:
· Dye Sublimated full colour single sided print (this is the most popular) and is very cost effective. It allows you to achieve a 85% strike through (see both sides).
· Dye Sublimated full colour double sided print, which has two layers sewn together with a blockout in the middle.
Suggestion/Tip: Use optional 4 pole cluster to create a massive branding statement.
, Printed Gazebo