Services of this Company
Custom-made portable oxygen plants
- Complete oxygen / vacuum piping systems with manifold, outlets, inlets, flowmeters, humidifiers etc.
- Repairs and alterations to existing piping system.
- Supply of medical equipment.
- General engineering.
- Project identification and drafting.
- Project management.
- Water treatment systems
THESE PLANTS OFFER
- Continuous operation.
- Dramatic cost saving.
- Increased production and client satisfaction leading to increased contracts.
- Reduction of administration and personnel.
- Eradication of transport problems.
- Medical – Improvement of health care.
- Safety – low pressure (high pressure application available).
A complete turnkey unit can be supplied.
Medical Oxygen Generator
Therapeutic oxygen system is provided with a four stage sterile filter kit which includes a prefilter for removing large particles, smaller micron filters designed to eliminate all particles as small as 0.01 micron, an activated carbon filter designed to remove organisms including bacteria and viruses. This filtering system is designed to provide 100% sterile oxygen.
Monitoring devices and alarms for detecting low compressed air supply, low oxygen pressure, the presence of carbon monoxide and low oxygen purity are also provided.
The system is also designed to provide emergency oxygen even if a problem may arise in one section of the unit.
Cost saving - the cost saving is tremendous – NO RAW MATERIAL IS REQUIRED – The oxygen is extracted from the air we breathe, only electricity is required on an ongoing basis – therefore health care is improved immediately through direct supply of oxygen and it is further improved due to the costs saved being allocated to other areas of need within a hospital.
Custom Made Containerised Units
The unit is manufactured in our factory and transported in its complete form to the hospital where the power and oxygen piping systems are connected for operation. No manufacturing is required at the site. The container can stand alone – a building is not essential. Certain areas in the world will be assessed independently to ascertain what is required by way of e.g. Waterproofing of the plant with such factors as excessive rain for example, being taken into consideration. These factors will also be taken into consideration when assessing the components of the plant that are required.