Miracle Engineering - Our Services
Water Treatment, Treatment Plant, Water Treatment Plant
| Miracle Engineering specialises in: |
- Electrical distribution board design, assembly and installations.
- Industrial ventilation and heating. Design, installation, repair and maintenance of ventilation and heating systems.
- Industrial catering, laundry and dry-cleaning systems. Service, repair and upgrading of catering, laundry and dry-cleaning equipment and systems.
- Lighting. Design of arrangements, switching controls and the erection of security-, perimeter-, and conventional flood light systems.
- Maintenance. Industrial-, commercial- and health care building maintenance as well as industrial equipment maintenance and repair on scheduled maintenance contracts.
- Miscellaneous" (design, assembly, manufacture, etc)
- Factory expansions
- Process automation
- Speed control on electrical motors and geared motors and motor drive controls
- Temperature control and regulation
- Materials handling systems
- Fluid bed design and manufacturing
- Materials handling with reference to drying processes for corn
- Building of steel devices or mechanisms to customer requirements and specifications.
- Welding works
- Cement Packers. Manufacturing and installation of cement packers and blending plants
- Consulting and development. Consulting and development for all the above available in-house.
- Challenge. Should your needs or requirements not be addressed in the above non exhaustive list of our services, challenge Miracle Engineering at the numbers published.
| WATER AND EFFLUENT ENGINEERING |
Water & Effluent Consulting
Water filters and filtration (Sand, diatomaceous earth, activated carbon, etc.)
Portable Water purification plant
Biological effluent treatment
Aeration and deaeration
Plant designed and built to suit your requirements
| We have years of experience in various water treatment technologies and can design the solution to suit your unique requirements. |
| We are busy designing a revolutionary portable water treatment plant that can quickly convert the worst water into sterile potable water in various capacities from 100 l/h to 1000 l/h. This system can be operated by various power sources including solar cells, petrol and diesel. This allows the system to be used in rural areas far from local authorities. |
Networks - design and installation (10Base2, 10BaseT and fibre optic)
LAN capacity planning
LAN and WAN support and maintenance
PC workstation installation, upgrade and support
Peripheral support & maintenance (Printers, CRTs, etc.)
Backup solutions (Local, Internet and remotely stored)
PLC design and installation
| Contact us for affordable solutions for your IT system |
, Water Treatment
, Water Treatment Plant