The fuelpod® 4 comes complete with all the market leading features found throughout the fuelpod® range, maintaining the Green Fuels brand hallmarks of quality, safety, reliability and easy of use that you expect from the world’s market leading supplier of biodiesel processors. In addition the fuelpod® 4 provides the added benefits of;
- bespoke chemical input cartridge.
- 12 litre dry purification unit with Rohm & Haas Amberlite™ BD10Dry™.
- ntegrated air agitation with methanol vapour collection.
- external sight tube provides process visibility.
- new heat pad technology.
- ntegral oil input draw-tube avoids pouring used cooking oil.
- casters (optional) for ease of movement.
The new heat pad technology is integrated within the stainless steel reactor vessel. It is controlled by a digital temperature display with thermocouple probes that allow precise control and more efficient production of fuel.
With these features the fuelpod® 4 is the first within the fuelpod® range to incorporate a methanol recovery system, extracting methanol vapour during processing and condensing it directly into a storage cartridge to be used for the next batch; a feature normally found only on our larger scale FuelMatic range.