Maintenance law

By: JVR Attorneys  09-06-2010
Keywords: Maintenance Services, maintenance, Attorneys

Does the other parent of your child refuse to contribute towards maintenance? We can assist you in obtaining maintenance for your child.

From instituting legal procedures at the maintenance court to representing you in court, we can assist you to obtain a maintenance order so that you can take care of your child.

Feel free to contact us or visit our website at

Keywords: Attorneys, Family Law Lawyer, family lawyers, Legal Advice, Legal Services, maintenance, Maintenance Services, Parental plans