Pohl Force H3 Alpha Two The H3 Alpha Two tactical knife has the exact profile developed by Military and Police Special Forces instructors of H3’s Training Division; and combines all the qualities that a superior knife, with this type mission, requires.
Whether it is used as a survival knife for military pilots, as a tool in police special service or as a combat field knife for infantrymen, the Alpha One is ready for use and mission capable around the globe.
The main features
• Easily operated under high stress and critical incident – left and right hand suited.
• Non-black reflective coating of all parts.
• Blade made with extreme abrasion-resistant titanium-aluminum-nitride (TiAlN) with vacuum coating (PVD).
• Partially serrated edge for quick caps of ropes & harnesses.
• Designed for easy handling while wearing gloves.
• Belt clip can be attached into 2 different position, depending on the user’s mission.
• Easy maintenance via convenient slot screws.
• Suitable for military and extreme survival use.
• Free 30 cm long Flexcord-Lanyard included.
• Extradition with collector’s pouch, bilingual instruction manual control and signed certificate.
• Ongoing serial number(s) for quality control.
• Glass Breaker Tip
• Designed by knife expert and book author Dietmar Pohl. Specifications
• 440 C (DIN 1.4125) stainless steel blade with black PVD-coated surface
• Rockwell hardness 58-59