The new e400i wind turbine is the next level in small wind turbines. By optimising renewable power output and performance, the efficiency of the e400i wind turbine makes it a valuable asset for fulfilling energy requirements.
Modern living requires a massive amount of energy that is depleting fossil fuels. The e400i generates regulated and optimised energy for increased energy efficiency that is adaptable to all installation requirements.
The three aerofoil blades are managed by an advanced passive pitch control system that allows the e400i to continuously generate rated energy in wind speeds that exceed rated wind speed.
The three blade design, with a diameter of 4m, moderates noise emissions effectively, making it an unobtrusive and reliable method of renewable energy generation in all installations and environments. The e400i advanced directdrive alternator incorporates three main shaft bearings for longevity and increased reliability. Applications
- Boost solar & other renewable energy installations increasing productivity, reliability & cost effectiveness
- Water pumping systems with suitable water pump controller to reduce utility costs
- Continual & reliable power for repeater stations, suitable for the telecommunications industry
- Grid tie applications using approved inverters to reduce energy costs
- Generate dedicated power for housing, community & health centres not connected to the national grid
- Small wind farm installations
- Adaptable to meeting many electrical needs