The next generation e300i wind turbine exemplifies the beauty of sophisticated aerodynamic design. The e300i wind turbine is compact and unobtrusive making it suitable for urban living. The e300i wind turbine is suitable in all wind classes and has a low start-up torque that requires minimal wind to generate energy.
Modern living demands more applications that require energy usage. Every feature of the e300i optimises renewable energy generation, increasing energy efficiency and cost saving.
The three aerofoil blades, with a diameter of 3.0m, are managed by a passive pitch control system that allows the e300i to continuously generate usable energy in wind speeds that exceed rated wind speed.
This is one of the factors that contribute to the e300i being one of the best machines in its class in terms of overall energy harvest on an annualised basis. The e300i advanced design moderates noise emissions effectively, making it an inconspicuous power source in all installations and environments. Applications
- Boost solar & other renewable energy installations increasing productivity, reliability & cost effectiveness
- Water pumping systems with optional water pump controller to reduce utility costs
- Continual & reliable power for repeater stations, suitable for the telecommunications industry
- Grid tie applications using approved inverters to reduce energy costs
- Small wind farm installations
- Generate dedicated power for housing, community & health centres not connected to the national grid
- Adaptable to meeting many specific electrical needs