We believe in âvalue added auditingâ. Value added in terms of the extra effort, planning and executive involvement we incorporate in our audits. Our audits are performed in accordance with International Standards of Auditing and provide you with the satisfaction that your financial statements reflect accurate financial information which can be trusted by its users.
Typical audit engagements include the audit of:
- Attorneys trust accounts
- Estate agent trust accounts
- Other entities requiring audits in terms of its statute
Other assurance engagements include:
- Performance of agreed-upon procedures
- Review of financial information
- Assistance in tax audits
Annual financial statements need to be prepared for all types of entities. Typical users of financial statements include the members, financial institutions (banks) and the South African Revenue Services. Our qualified accountants will ensure that your financials are prepared in the prescribed manner and in terms of the relevant accounting practices.
Our team of experienced accountants manages small and medium entitiesâ bookkeeping services that facilitate the smooth and successful function of your business. Our automated processes increase effectiveness and lower your costs, therefore permitting you to invest more in other value added components of the business.
Our main accounting services include:
- Capturing of bank statements and the reconciliation thereof
- Capturing of sales and purchase invoices
- Debtor and creditor reconciliations and statements
- Maintenance of the General ledger
- Preparation and interpretation of management statements on a periodic basis
- Analytical review of the financial status of the entity to provide management information
- Implementation of computerized accounting systems
Equifin provides you with a complete payroll service. Administering your payroll can be time consuming and becomes all the more complex due to the increasing regulations with regards to employment legislation and taxation.
Our service includes:
- Capturing of employee data and salary information on the VIP system
- Generation of payslips
- Calculations of 3rd party payments (PAYE / UIF / SDL / medical, etc)
- Reconciliation of leave
- Issuing of IRP5 certificates
- Bi-annual reconciliations and submissions to SARS
- Full compliance to SARS requirements
- Completion of Workman Compensation returns
Our staff is committed in keeping up to date with the constant changing tax environment in order to provide you with the best advice possible.
Tax services include:
- Assistance in compliance to the requirements of the various acts
- Specialised consultations
- Calculations and submission of corporate and trust taxes
- Individualsâ Income tax calculations and submission of returns
- Calculation of VAT and the preparation and submission of returns
- Calculation of Employee Tax and the preparation and submission of returns
- Registrations for Income Tax, VAT and Employee tax
- Secondary Tax on Companies
Our competent statutory department will assist you in all your secretarial requirements in an effective and efficient manner.
Our main services include:
- Registration of companies and close corporations
- Registration and administration of trusts
- Appointment of auditors and accounting officers
- Appointment and resignation of directors and trustees
- Transfer of shares in companies
- Allotment of additional shares
- Transfer of members interest in close corporations
- Change in year end of a Company or Close Corporation
- Special resolutions
- Administration and submission of Annual CIPRO returns
As a firm of highly skilled Chartered Accountants, we are in a position to provide you with a wide range of other professional services.
- Estate planning and administration
- Share valuations of private companies
- Implementation of an internal control system applicable to your business
- Consulting on business structures
- Financial planning through partnership with PSG Konsult Pretoria East