Modern business requires a management style that encourages cooperation,
empowerment, problem-solving and inspiration. In some most successful
organisations managers see coaching as part of their role to help their
team members perform. Being a "coach-like" manager is not about being soft! Coach-managers have the people management
skills that help fully utilise the potential in each individual.
Coaching for Managers helps you develop your coaching
skills as a manager! Coaching for Managers is a tailored development
programme which consists of weekly or fortnightly one-on-one sessions.
The programme is targeted for newly apponted and Junior Managers who
wish to become more effective and confident in managing their staff.
- - engaging and motivating staff
- - developing staff to unleash their potential and bring tangible business benefits
- - giving effective feedback to staff members about their performance
- - effective time management and task delegation
- - running effective meetings
- - effective and professional business communication
- - decision making skills
- - dealing assertively with poor performance and absenteeism
- - helping the team change its working practices and responsibilities in line with organisation changes