Without a carefully thought-out corporate audio strategy, using audio in the diverse modern brand spaces is really like shooting in the dark - and can often cause more harm than good.
We believe every company should have a corporate audio strategy - it doesn't have to be a complicated strategy either - just SOME strategy for using sound that makes sense in the modern world our brands find themselves in.
A corporate audio strategy revolves around:
- What audio (sounds, music, voice)
- should be used in which medium
- and how it should be implemented/deployed
- to achieve the marketing and brand communication objectives
- while staying true to the core brand values.
What we offer
We have to connect the dots - there is very little sense in having disparate audio events across diverse brand spaces. Without a strategy it's really brand cacophony.. - Louis Langerman
Brand strategy is a vast topic. We focus specifically on the audio part of a brand strategy and will often work with existing teams of brand experts.
Some of the consultation services we offer are:
- defining new corporate audio strategies
- analysing existing sonic branding for modern day relevance
- adapting existing sonic branding for modern brand spaces
Sonic branding workshops - corporate audio strategy
Our workshops are designed to lead to some form of corporate audio strategy.