This 1Kg coffee roaster's electric version provides a high-powered heating element of 3500w. It reduces the bake/ roast cycle to 15 minutes, instead of the 20-25 minute range, and produces about 1.2 kg roasted beans per hour more. The LPG model's bake time is also 15 minutes per batch. See Batch Statistics, for more details.
This roaster is ideal for a Cafe or micro roaster that require a reduced roasting time cycle.
The roaster's body is made from 304 stainless steel and it comes standard with chaff collector and exhaust pipe.
This machine's capacity is (given an average of 15 minutes per batch) about 4Kg/ hour. If the moist loss (16%) is accounted for, it can produce 3.4 Kg of roasted beans per hour. This is 1.2 Kg/ h more than the 2000w model. The consumption of the cafe must be compared to the roaster's production rate, to ascertain if this model is suited to your requirement.
- Dimensions (L/ W/ H): 711mm x 558mm x 760mm
- Weight: 50Kg
- Roasting Time: 20 - 25 minutes per Kg (batch)
- Drum speed: 80 r.p.m.
- Drum material: Stainless Steel
- Drum diameter: 19 cm
- Drum length: 50.3cm
- Cooling fan speed: 15 r.p.m.
- Drive motor: 0.44w
- Exhaust motor: 0.3w
- Cooling motor: 0.12w
- Power consumption: 2Kw/h
- Voltage: 220/ 240V
- Temperature range: 0-300 Celsius
- Minimum batch capacity: 250g
- BRC-NC-1E-01 (Electric) and
- BRC-NC-1G-01 for LPG model.