Jamalique Outsourcing Services Pty Ltd
Tax Services, Payroll Services
Jamalique Outsourcing Services (Pty) Ltd provides payroll expertise at your fingertips.
◊ This is why you should outsource your payroll
• Outsourcing eliminates complexity. You don’t have to stay up to date on payroll software and/or legislation (statutory requirements) – we do it for you.
• Outsourcing gives you peace of mind and saves you time - leaving you to concentrate on your business.
• Outsourcing reduces direct and indirect payroll administration costs– i.e. the purchasing of payroll software and the liability of annual licence fees.
◊ Services Offered
• Package structuring and assistance with Cost to Company exercises.
• Full processing from input of data to payslip of weekly and fortnightly wages.
• Full processing from input of data to payslip of monthly salaries and management/executive salaries, keeping your executive payroll separate for more confidentiality.
• Electronic and/or printed payslips.
◊ Added on to basic service provided
• Leave management according to BCEA (Optional, leave report provided with payroll reports)
• Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) of salaries and wages into employee accounts (optional).
• Monthly EMP201 electronic returns to SARS (PAYE/SDL/UIF) via e-Filing.
• Electronic submission of monthly UIF report to SARS.
• COID Returns.
• Application for tax directives.
• Bi-annual online EMP501 reconciliation.
• Full tax year end, uploading, preparing and issuing of year end IRP5/IT3a Certificates.
• Preparing and reviewing [email protected] import file for mid- and end-of-tax-year processes.
• Application of tax numbers for staff via [email protected]
• Third party payments i.e. pension/provident funds, garnishees, administration and maintenance orders.
• Back-up of signed-off payroll for revision.
• Tax Reconciliation.
• IT88 - [email protected]
• Quarterly Statistic Returns.
• Your data is backed up and there is a disaster recovery plan in place.
• Structuring of contracts, both temporary and permanent.
◊ The Outsourcing Process:
Complete legal compliance: Salaries and Wages are run on payroll software that is fully compliant with SARS legislation.
◊ The Cost
Outsourcing your payroll to Jamalique Outsourcing Services (Pty) Ltd will cost you an initial once-off set up and implementation fee and a monthly cost effective, tailor-made package to suit your payroll requirements.
◊ Information included in Payslips
Payslips are generated on basic salary, commission, overtime, bonus, travel allowances, medical aid contributions, pension/provident fund contributions, retirement annuity contributions, subsistence allowances and reimbursed expenses.
• Company logo and address.
• Pay-run period date.
• Employee full details, i.e. initials, surname, date of birth, ID number, date engaged and banking details.
• Employee code, job title, department code and pay point.
• Annual leave taken and leave due @ end.
• Package information, year to date totals and rate per hour.
◊ Monthly Reports following Pay-Run
• Pay-run summary indicating total wages, salaries and statutory deductions for the pay period.
• Remuneration List.
• Company Reconciliation.
• Variance Report.
• Costing Report.
• Medical Aid Report.
• EMP201 Report.
• UIF Report.
• Confirmation of Statutory Payments made to SARS for the pay period
• ODBC Reports (if required).
• Department Summary.
• Hours Report.
• Staff Complement (if required).
• Leave Report.
◊ Clients’ Responsibilities
• A pay-run is generated in accordance with the information supplied and authorised by management.
• Addressing queries from your employees.
• Interaction with third parties.
• Administering employee benefit funds.
◊ Terms of Service
• Complete pay cycle of weekly, fortnightly and monthly pay-runs.
• Both parties subject to one calendar month notice of cancellation.
• Details on services required to be formalised contractually.
, Tax Services