Enhanced scanning features for the ultimate in performance and reliability
- Fast, 40ppm / 80ipm scanning in monochrome and grayscale
- Exceptional 300 dpi color scanning at 30ppm / 60ipm
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- Robust 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with enhanced hard embossed card scanning
- Comes with Kofax® VRS® Professional, Adobe® Acrobat® Standard, and ScandAll Pro
- One-year Limited Warranty with available Advance Exchange program
Scale new heights of productivity with the Fujitsu fi-6230 document scanner
Enhanced with innovative features, the Fujitsu fi-6230 scanner conserves both space and budget with its outstanding price-performance value and small footprint. With duplex scanning performance of up to 80 images per minute in monochrome and grayscale, the fi-6230 scanner delivers uncompromised high-resolution performance of up to 60 images per minute in color at an astounding 300 dpi.
Advanced paper handling prevents more scanner misfeeds than ever
Engineered with one of the most advanced paper separation features in its class, the fi-6230 is the first workgroup scanner equipped with reversing roller technology*, resulting in exceptional feeding reliability for a wide variety of document weights. Furthermore, the automatic document feeder (ADF), capable of scanning documents up to 10 feet long, is also robust enough to feed up to three hard cards continuously or an embossed card up to 1.4 mm in thickness. Additionally, the fi-6230 harmoniously combines the security of Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with the efficiency of Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) so that intentional double-feeds, such as a taped receipt or sticky note, can be manually bypassed while double-feed detection is enabled.