Optimized for superior scanner performance and reliability
- Fast, 40ppm / 80ipm scanning in monochrome and grayscale
- Exceptional 300 dpi color scanning at 30ppm / 60ipm
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- Robust 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with enhanced hard embossed card scanning
- Comes with Kofax® VRS® Professional, Adobe® Acrobat® Standard, and ScandAll Pro
- One-year Limited Warranty with available Advance Exchange program
The Fujitsu fi-6130 document scanner: productivity through innovation
The Fujitsu fi-6130 sheet-fed scanner boosts your organization's document handling productivity without taking up too much space-or breaking the budget. This compact sheet-fed document scanner offers outstanding value for the money. With duplex scanning performance of up to 80 images per minute in monochrome and grayscale, the fi-6130 scanner handles up to 60 images per minute in color at 300 dpi, offering unparalleled image detail as well as speed.
Paper handling features prevent more scanner misfeeds than ever
Engineered with one of the most advanced paper separation features in its class, the fi-6130 is the first workgroup scanner equipped with reversing roller technology*, resulting in unmatched feeding reliability for a wide variety of document weights. The automatic document feeder (ADF) is capable of scanning documents up to 10 feet long, and also robust enough to feed up to three hard cards continuously or an embossed card up to 1.4 mm in thickness. Additionally, the fi-6130 harmoniously combines the security of Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with the efficiency of Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) so that intentional double-feeds, such as a taped receipt or sticky note, can be manually bypassed while double-feed detection is enabled.