Derma Pen Micro Needling and skin needling
iBeauty - LASH XL'nt
skin needling, Dermapen, Micro Needling
Micro Needling – Derma Pen
+/- 45-60 min R800 per treatment
(The client no longer need to purchase their “own roller” at a high cost of R2'500 any longer! Making this treatment more and more affordable to you.)
Micro Needle Therapy is a fractional needling therapy that does not remove the surface layers of the skin but rather opens thousands of micro channels in the skin, which allows nutrients to absorb. The channels close up after several minutes, locking in the anti-aging nutrients and anti-oxidants.
This causes a controlled micro trauma below the surface of the skin and dramatically increases collagen production.
Studies have shown that it can increase collagen production by up to 1,000%. Micro Needle Therapy is safe for African American skin, because there is no result in any loss of melanocytes.
This stimulates the fibroblast in the deeper skin layers of the epidermis resulting in higher collagen production and thus tighter, firmer skin after each treatment!
Excellent results on scar healing:acne scaring, surgical scars, scars from accidents ect. See our Facebook page I Beauty for pictures (photo's).
*Treatments are typically scheduled 4-6 weeks apart and it is recommended you receive a Revive Your Youth facial (60 min R320) every 4 weeks in between your Micro Needling Therapies.
*An Anesthetic crème will be used on your skin for 30mins prior to the needling session by your therapist.
• Visual and noticeable improvement in a few days from the first treatment
• Short healing time
• No permanent damage or injury
• No bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications
• Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients
• Almost all skin types can be treated
• Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis.
Can be used for:
• Skin tightening, Lifting, Rejuvenation
• Eliminating red blotches, improves uneven skin tone
• Improving wrinkles, crow's feet & dark eye circles
• Cure acne scar & wound healing
• Minimizing pore sizes
• Improving stretch mark
• Cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal.
• Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
• Hyper pigmentation treatment
The Derma Pen offers a “physiologically-natural” beauty treatment consisting of fractional micro delivery that provides unparalleled results by means of fractional delivery of needles. Micro injuries into the epidermis and dermis results in firmer skin, significantly improved skin texture and colour. These micro injuries to the skin encourage and harness the power of the body’s natural ability to re-grow and repair the skin through the normal physiology of skin.
The first phase begins with the release of the body’s growth factors and the further cascade of new epidermal growth, fibroblast chemo-taxis, fibroblast proliferation and matrix production. This proliferation of the body’s tissue continues to release growth factors from fibroblasts, keratinocytes and monocytes. The second phase of wound healing involves deposition of collagen III, IV and I, elastin, proteoglycans, and GAG’s.
The last phase results in tissue remodeling where the skins vascular matrix matures and skin tightening as well as new collagen can be seen. The body’s ability to remodel and heal itself is at the heart of this amazing process.
What to expect:
• You will be given a client consultation and indemnity form to fill in.
• The therapist will remove all make up, clean your skin and apply medical alcohol to the skin.
• A numbing cream will then be applied and left on your skin for 30mins.
• The numbing cream is then removed and Vit C gel or an anti aging solution is applied and the DermaPen is glided over your skin.
• Afterwards you may feel like you are sunburned and your skin may look a bit red and/or swollen.
• This usually disappears in 24-48 hours.
• Avoid the sun for 48hours.
• Do not apply sunscreen or make up for 8 hours after the treatment.
• The next day you may continue with your daily activities as per normal including wearing sunscreen and make up.
www.i-beauty.co.za - Facials - Micro Skin Needling
, derma roller
, Dermal Roller
, Micro Needling
, skin needling