Our team of experienced business plan writers have developed hundreds of business plans for clients in a diverse range of industries helping to raise millions of Rands in start-up and growth capital. We understand that SA Business plans and business owners are unique and we specialize in catering to these unique needs.
In speaking to our clients it has become clear why they choose to work with the SA Business Planning team:
Our Recipe: Over the years we have developed and fine-tuned a highly effective process for the creation of high-quality, fully customized business plan, delivering the results you as our clients require.
- Understanding of Bank and Investor Needs: We are in constant dialogue with investors including banks, venture capitalists and private equity firms, corporate and individual investors. Through introducing our clients to potential investors both the client and SA Business Planning is clear on the needs of investors.
- Industry Experience: Through delivering projects in a wide range of industries our business plan consultants have developed the expertise and know-how they utilize on a day-to-day basis.
- Practical Expertise: Our team consist of experts with knowledge of every functional business planning area related to the South African market- including market research, financial forecasting, strategy, marketing and promotion, operations and ecommerce among others.
- Quality, effectiveness and reliability of our team: Our committed team of business plan consultants sees every new business plan as a fresh challenge and pride themselves on the results they deliver for you. The experience of our SA Business Planning team which you will benefit from includes successfully starting and growing companies of their own, raising start-up and growth funding, obtaining advanced degrees from top national and international universities, performing at senior management level in well known multinational firms.
- Pricing: As entrepreneurs and business owners ourselves we understand your need for top of the range service and affordable pricing. SA Business Plans is committed to offer you both.
- Deliverables: Our understanding of you as the customer, banks, investors, venture capitalists and government grant providers means that we include all essential details in your business plan.
Your Business Plan Includes
Your business plan is a professional document with sufficient information to satisfy investors. The plan includes:
- A summary of your business plans
- A complete marketing plan
- We tailor the business plan to your targeted audience I,e, normally a lender or investor
- Full narrative, charts and colour graphics
- Dynamic financial forecasts for 3 years
- Unique viability check of business objectives and plans
- Instant access to all our business planning tools and guides
- A seasoned business plan consultant dedicated to your business
How it works
We believe in keeping things simple. We have a straight forward 3 step processes to deliver your business plan to you in an electronic format:
Step 1: Information gathering
We work as a team with you to finalise your business plan. That means we need to understand your business and your intentions for future development. We gather this information by asking you to complete an in-depth questionnaire.
Step 2: Preparation of plan
As you know your business best, we believe this is the ideal way to develop your plan. We combine the information you provide with our experience and technique to fill in the gaps and develop the tailor made plan for your business venture.
Step 3: Completion
You receive complete rights to the plan we produce for you at the end of the process which generally takes only 10 days. We will make any clarifications, alterations and corrections for a period of 30 days after the delivery of the initial completed plan.
Request business planning support by filling out the form above.