SA bride’s favourite Bridal event!
Pure Romance by Orliea
Wedding Services, Wedding functions, wedding pictures
3 Days till The Wedding Expo®
Planning your wedding and have no idea where to start? At The Wedding Expo® you’ll find the best ideas, advice and inspiration with the help of the best of the South African Bridal industry. With over 300 exhibitors that range from wedding planners and car hire services to invitations and photography, it’s easy to see why The Wedding Expo® is the SA bride’s favourite Bridal event!
Date : 6 and 7 April 2013
Venue : Coca-Cola dome, Northgate
Time : 09h00 to 17h00
Fashion shows : 11h00, 12h00, 14h00 and 15h00
Cost : R100.00 per person or book on line http://www.online-rsvp.co.za/weddingExpo/wedding_register.aspx/
Not only can you catch a glimpse of how glamorous your wedding could be by visiting our exhibitors magnificent stands, but there are plenty of exciting happenings not to be missed at The Wedding Expo®:
Competitions at The Wedding Expo®
A definite highlight of The Wedding Expo® is your chance to win some amazing prizes!
• Win Wedding Prizes to the value of R450 000.00: In association with The Wedding Expo®, The Star, aturday Star and fantastic sponsors, one lucky bride-to-be will win wedding services to the value of R306 700.00 to make up a spectacular wedding. And that’s not all! Two lucky runners up will each win wedding prizes to the value of R54 700.00 each!
Entry forms will be in The Star and Saturday Star or you can get them at the Expo on the competition stand! Don’t miss out. To read more about the incredible prizes you could win, visit our website!
• The Wedding Expo® Cake Challenge with Clover and Sasko Flour: Don’t forget to have a look at the fabulous entries and the winners of The Wedding Expo® Cake Challenge with Clover and Sasko Flour. You’ll gain inspiration for your own wedding cake and stand a chance to win products from Clover and Sasko Flour by voting for your favourite cake! Visit our website to read more about this competition and our highly esteemed judges!
• Keep an eye on our website so that you can see which exhibitors are offering competitions or special offers on their stand. http://wedding-expo.co.za/competitions/exhibitor-competitionspromotions/
Wedding Expo 2013 from Hauke Digital on Vimeo.
Our fashion shows are definitely a magnificent spectacle not to be missed! With four shows each day, expect to be wowed by both South Africa’s top designers and the most beautiful ready to wear ranges.
Cake and Coffee Cafe
Not only can you enjoy a delicious slice of cake and relaxing cup of coffee at the Cake and Coffee Café in association with Annica’s Designer Cakes but you can experience their all new Cake Alchemy which pairs scrumptious cakes with a variety of alcoholic beverages including champagne and whisky.
The Wedding Expo® Top Tips
We spoke to a few of the sponsors of our Win Wedding Prizes to the value of R450 000 competition, in association with The Star and Saturday Star, for their top wedding tips:
• Jenni Gault, international jewellery designer and jewellery manufacturer, recommends that you should wear your bracelet on your left arm. The reason for this is when the photographer is taking pictures; they will always take of the hand with the wedding ring. A bracelet on the same arm will add to the picture and complete the look.
• Laura Jansen Photography says that the best kind of packages are when the photographer allows you to bring in things a la carte and is able to customize what you want! Some important things to find out our for example: How many hours are included in the fee? With the cost, what are you receiving? Is there a photo album? How many photos do you get? How long will it take to get your album? Find out if the photographer works with an assistant or a second shooter.
• Mowana Spa believes the best way to ensure you look radiant on your wedding day is to drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin and to have a facial the day before you say “I do”!
Like us on Facebook for more helpful tips such as these and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest and Twitter as well for some fabulous wedding inspiration!
, Wedding functions
, wedding pictures
, Wedding Services