Whatever problem you are trying to overcome, hypnotherapy will find the root cause of your problem and heal it.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is the clinical application of hypnosis. It is used to change behaviour that is negatively impacting your ability to live life to the fullest.
Hypnotherapy works by uncovering the reasons for your struggle trapped in your subconscious. Using hypnotherapy techniques, Linda will facilitate a process of healing to positively change your life. Unlike modern medicine, hypnotherapy seeks to uncover the cause of your problem and heal you forever - no drugs, no sedatives, no dulling the senses.
What Problems can be Treated with Hypnotherapy?
- Hypnotherapy can be applied to many psychological, emotional and physical disorders.
- Phobias of all kinds can be treated successfully with Hypnotherapy.
- If you have a problem that you are struggling to overcome then take that first step and contact Linda today.
What is Hypnosis
Hypnosis is a totally natural state of mind and not what you may have seen on stage shows! There are many levels of Hypnosis:
- Waking hypnosis – day dreaming, watching a movie, yawning when someone else yawns;
- Light trance – when mind and body are totally relaxed;
- Medium trance or somnambulism – where you are open to suggestions and can easily recall past experiences;
- Deep trance or Esdaille state – this is a level just above sleep.
A light to medium trance is best for hypnotherapy. In that trance Linda can communicate with you and get feedback from you.
How Many Hypnotherapy Therapy Sessions are Required?
Many clients ask Linda – how many sessions will I require? This is really dependent on you. When undergoing hypnotherapy we are communicating directly with the subconscious mind, so problems can be fixed in a fairly short period of time - usually just a few sessions.
It’s up to you - start today and you are one session closer to transforming your life!