The duration of this course is 16 hours (2 days and consists of 50% theory and 50% practical.
This course contains the following modules:
- Principals of First Aid Safety
- Legal and Ethics of First Aid
- Emergency Scene Management
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- One Rescuer CPR (Adult and Child)
- Choking (Adult and Child)
- Shock, Unconsciousness and Fainting
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Head and Spinal Injuries
Practical componenets are assessed continuously throughout the course. A written Exam will be undertaken on the last day of the course to assess the theory component.
Minimum of 6 and maximum 15 learners per class.
Your Certificate will be valid for 3 years