Comprehensive Financial, Statutory Compliancy, Company Secretarial, Tax, Controls and Advisory
Small Medium Enterprise Accounting and Administrative Services CC
Financial Services, Accounting Services, Tax Services
A. Financial analysis and reporting:
Accounting Firm Services
Ethical, fairly represents, accurate, informative and user friendly.In an appropriate and professional format for utilisation by management, shareholder's, auditors, third party financiers and company bankers.
1. statement of comprehensive income ( Income Statement),
2. statement of financial position (Balance Sheet) compared to budget including variance explanations and notes (Management Accounting).
3. statement of financial position (Balance Sheet) Review including financial ratios.
4. statement of cash flows (Cash Flow Statement).
5. business overview and performance.
6. analyse, prepare, provide and present Budgets.
7. ad hoc financial related report for example (IFRS for SME compliancy, Annual Financial Statements, Risk Management analysis).
1.Tax registration, Tax/STC/CGT Returns, Tax Directives.
2.Vat registration, Vat Returns.
3.Customs & Excise Act registrations and licensing of customs and excise client, Registration client type – Exporter and Importer, submissions, declarations and compliancy to the Customs & Excise Act.
4.Site/PAYE Registration, Site/PAYE Return, reconciliations and directives.
5.UIF (Unemployment Insurance Fund) registration and UIF Returns.
6.SDL (Skills Development Levies) registration, SDL Returns, SETA grants and claims. 7.Workman's Compensation Fund Registration, Annual Returns and Claim submissions.
8.Employment Equity submissions.
9.COIDA (Compensation of Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act).
10.Interpretation guidelines to comply with the Department of Labour South Africa legislation: ‐ Basic Condition of Employment - Labour Relations - Occupational Health and Safety.
11.NCR (National Credit Regulator) Credit Provider Registration and submissions.
12.FICA (Financial Intelligence Centre Act) Submission of business documentation and compliance.
C. Company Secretarial:
1. Companies Act 2008 (Name Reservations, Registrations, Updates, Changes and Interpretations)2. Close Corporation Act (Name Reservations, Registrations, Updates, Changes and Interpretations)3. CIPRO (COMPANIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGISTRATION OFFICE) - Annual Returns and Lodgements.
4. Company Secretarial Duties (Meetings, Minutes and Resolutions)
5. Corporate Governance (Compliancy, Investigations, Proposals and Advisory)
1. IT14 Tax returns and supporting Schedules
2. Tax Planning
3. Secondary Tax
E. Controls and Advisory:
1. Risk Management (Risk appetite, tolerance and resilience: IT governance, Audit Committe, Internal Audit, Internal Financial Controls - sustainability and integrated reporting)
2.Internal Controls (Investigate and implementation of best practises)
3.Confidential Reporting (Investigations)
4.Audit Preparedness (Advisory and implementation)
, Accounting Services
, Administrative Services
, Audit Prepardness Services
, Company Secretarial Services
, Financial Services
, IFRS for SME Services
, Management Accounts Services
, Public Accountant Services
, Risk Management Services
, Small Medium Enterprise Advisory Services
, Statutory Compliancy Services
, Tax Services