FUG-IT AND THE ADVANTAGES
Q: What is Fug-It?
A: 1) it’s a liquid that is installed into tyres, that fms a protective layer of sealant on the inside of the tyre tread. This protects the tyre from punctures, and repairs the puncture instantaneous
A: 2) while in driving it also seals the pous little holes of the tyre and by doing that the tyre maintains its air pressure 10 times longer
· The advantages of that are that the tyre runs at the manufactures crect specs. With the tyre operating on crect air pressure and right profile f 10 times longer
· That leads to less uneven wear on the tyre profile. Will lead to tyre life being extended up to 15% on long distance vehicles.
· And will improve the fuel consumption up to 5% better fuel consumption, due to less friction between the tyre and road surface due to the crect profile of the tyre.
· The sealant also reduces the chances of a blow out due to the fact of the sealant acting as a heat dissipater and it cools the hot spots of a tyre and the temperature of the tyre is even all round
· Tyres nmally blows out at the hot spots which it the weaker point of the tyre
· The chances of tyre run flats are also reduced because of the crect profile of the tyre, runs f longer periods. Run flats nmally leads the tread of the tyre being ripped off and the loss of a tyre casing that can be used to retread
Q: What tyres can you use fugit on?
A: All Pneumatic Tyres
If you are a fleet owner consider the following????
· Dissipates heat on tyre hotspots evenly throughout the tyre. Less Blowouts
· Cooler running tyres mean less uneven wear.
· Less drag on the road surface improves fuel consumption Up to 5%
· Less downtime - if you are in an inopptune place/situation the tyre sealant will solve your puncture problem instantaneously.
· Draws heat away from the weakest point of the tyre decreasing potential tyre blowouts.
· Decreases tyre maintenance. Increase profits
· Maintains tyre Pressure 10 times longer in trucks. Runs at the crect profile longer, less chance of Run Flats and losing the casing f retreading