In these modern times, your organization must be equipped with an excellent human capital
capacity; required to make effective economic decisions for your business. As owners or directors
of the business you need to have a clear picture of your business’ human capital performance and
Our team focuses on equipping, preparing, imparting and managing your human capital and reporting burdens placed on your business, allowing you to concentrate on your core activities. We
offer a flexible service designed to meet your needs and can assist you, as required, on a monthly,
quarterly or annual basis to tie in with your reporting deadlines. All assignments are co-developed
with you to ensure optimal use of skills available from yourselves, taking skills transfer into account
Our assignments vary from fully outsourced training and development and
business development consulting functions, specific projects to rectify areas of failure in
performance. Both our training and development and business development team has the skills
and experience to add value by thoroughly applying their minds in providing practical solutions for
your business. We will provide the Council with the expertise to improve in performance, team
work and to meet any other challenge in relation to business development. Our Team Building activities will include:
- Analysis of the different individual characteristics of your team.
- Analysis of the different teams in your organization.
- Identify the weaknesses of all individuals in your organization.
- Identify the potential cause of differences if any in your team.
- Mend the differences in the team.
- Define team building channels of communication and foster team spirit.
- Take your team through all stages of team building i.e.: forming, storming, norming,
- Develop the spirit of inter – dependence amongst team players.
- Develop inter – personal skills and sense of potency amongst all team players.
- Create common goals for the team : Mission, Vision, Core Values, etc.
- Show the team how to deal and manage with team conflict.
Our methodology includes:
- Ensuring that all tasks in the process are tailor made to suit your organization.
- Use of different tactics to identify grey areas.
- On site visits to assess results of the sessions.
- 90 day on site follow up programme.
- Review of transactions processed for the period to confirm that transactions have been
correctly allocated and classified.
- Preparation of cash book and bank reconciliations as required.
- Updating and maintaining the general ledger, as appropriate.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly financial statements.