Typewrite Transcription and Typing Services
Writing, Editing, Proofreading
Welcome to Typewrite Proofreading. Typewrite Proofreading is a subsidiary of and is run by Gaynor Paynter. She has 4 years' experience in working as a proofreader and can provide good client references. She is assisted by a partner with an Hons Degree majoring in English. This capable team is available to meet every proofreading requirement. us today.
Making a good first impression on potential clients, lecturers, readers or any other individual is of vital importance. Often, it is difficult for one to pick up one's own proofreading errors and it is beneficial to have a second eye look over your work.
Why should you use us?
* We are committed to turning your document into a quality piece of work.
* Our passion is the English language. Yours may be the subject you are writing about - a combination of the two would make your work incomparably powerful.
* We are deadline and quality driven, and are committed to the needs of our clients.
* We have a proven record of success in our field.
* Being in South Africa allows us to offer you very competitive rates and turnaround times.
Why is it important to make sure your grammar and spelling is correct?
* Getting it right shows attention to detail and makes a good impression.
* Getting it wrong looks unprofessional.
* Getting it wrong might change meaning. Take for instance the following examples:
You might be energetically and enthusiastically writing up your business profile - and in your excitement, missing out a single letter might be understandable - but imagine your client's reaction on reading about "Pubic Relations" instead of "Public Relations". Grammatical errors can even be detrimental to a person's health - look at the following:
"Let's eat, Grandma" as opposed to "let's eat Grandma". A comma is just a small mark, seemingly insignificant, but in this case, vital to Grandma's wellbeing! In business, getting it right is possibly even more important than getting it right socially.
Play it safe, and let us proofread for you.