Security spikes for perimeter walls sold as well as manufactured in Gauteng by Razorspike
Electric Fences, Precast Concrete, Diamond Mesh
Razor spike 6 is the anti-climb wall spike that we designed for fitting onto narrower surfaces.
Razor Spike 6 can be used as a stand alone barrier or it can be used to strengthen or upgrade the security rating of wire mesh fences, diamond mesh fences and electric fence installations. Razor Spike 6 anti-climb wall spike is heavily ribbed for strength and consists of two rows of anti climb wall spikes. The spikes stands 6cm high and are barbed.
- Virtually impossible to climb over
- Heavily ribbed for strength
- Galvanized against corrosion – No rust
- Powdercoating optional
- Double row of barbed wall spikes
- Easy to Install
- Maintenance free
- Precast Concrete walls
- Gates + Fences
- Upgrade electric fences by fitting Razor 6 under the fence.
- Chain link fences, wire mesh fences, diamond mesh fences
- Domestic, Industrial, Commercial, Military, Correctional Security.
Warning - The manufacturers advise that Razor Spikes are potentially dangerous and should be attached to walls and fences at a minimum height of 2m. The installed wall spikes must avoid any and all contact with pedestrian traffic and be installed in a highly visible manner in compliance with local laws and regulations and necessary warning signs.
, Diamond Mesh
, Electric Fences
, Local Laws And Regulations
, mesh fences
, Precast Concrete
, Wall spikes