PN offers Domestic Payroll to all Employers that employ a domestic worker, gardener, nanny or driver.
We offer the below service
- Registration with Department of Labour
- Calculating back dated payments
- emailed encrypted payslip in your domestic workers preferred language
- Declaration to UIF
- Payment set up to UIF
- Acces to employment contract templates
- Maintain the sick and annual leave
According to the Department of Labour all domestic workers that work more than 27 hours monthly for one employer are required to receive a payslip and contribute to UIF.