Outpost24 provides an easy to deploy and user friendly solution to continuously assess your risk exposure. Using our automated services is like having a highly skilled security team constantly probing your network to discover vulnerabilities. Identified vulnerabilities are rated and reported together with recommended remedy. The process of correcting identified vulnerabilities is supported by workflow tools for delegating remediation tasks to appropriate administrators. The results can also be compared over time, to monitor trends in risk exposure.
In contrast to manual penetration testing, automated vulnerability scanning is typically performed very frequently. This is important as new vulnerabilities are discovered in a high pace and your risk exposure increases in proportion to elapsed time since the last assessment of your network. Outpost24's extensive vulnerability database is updated on a daily basis. Other advantages of using our services include:
- Proprietary technology - All services delivered by Outpost24 are based upon our leading core vulnerability scanning technology.
- 24/7 technical support - Unlimited phone and e-mail support provided by security experts.
- Ease-of-use yet flexibility - An easy-to-use web interface. By using the standard configuration you are quickly up and running, whereas more advanced features can be used on-demand.
- Cross platform support - All commonly used operating systems, applications and network types can be successfully assessed.
- Maintains network availability - Several mechanisms to minimize possible network interruptions are implemented and the user can schedule the scans with respect to individual requirements.
- Alignment with standards - Vulnerability information is aligned with the CVE (Common Vulnerability and Exposures) standard for Information Security Vulnerability Names.
- Best value for money - Competitive pricing and reduced burden on your own organization.
Outpost24 offers two products within this field. is an on-demand service for Perimeter Vulnerability Assessment and is a plug-and-play appliance for Internal Vulnerability Assessment. Both solutions can be used independently, but together will provide you with a complete assessment of your network