Air Conditioning Installations, Service and Repairs
Olympus Air Solutions
Air Conditioner Installations
Our team of skilled technicians in installation of air conditioning equipment are structured into two divisions, working together to ensure that our customers receive the best possible service.
The projects division delivers air conditioning engineering solutions (HVAC) to a diverse customer base in South Africa. We execute all types of air conditioning installations projects from small turnkey assignments to multi-million rand upgrades and new system installations in terms of the National Building Regulations and Building Standards Act No: 103 of 1977. We look at:
• Survey and definition of project scope
• Selecting the suitable air conditioning equipment. All materials, where applicable, shall conform in respect of quality, manufacture, tests and performance, with the requirements of the SABS standards or, where no such standards exist, they shall conform to the appropriate current specification of the British Standard Institution. Materials manufactured in South Africa shall be used wherever possible.
• Overall project management
• Project detailed design
• Complying with SABS 0173: Code of Practice for the Installation, Testing and Balancing of Air Conditioning Ductwork.
• Ensuring that copies of all relevant test certificates, inspection reports, materials analysis certificates and similar data as may be required under various sections of the inspection process, either by Government Licensing and Inspection Authorities or Local Authorities, shall be provided before handing over the plant.
• Testing and Commissioning by Commissioning Engineers
The services division provide complete peace of mind when it comes to health, safety, compliance, integrity, reliability, uptime maintenance and efficiency of air conditioning facilities, equipment and operations. Our experienced and skilled technicians are available to provide dedicated support or call off basis to execute all types of work scopes. We look at:
• Compliance services and testing
• Unit Maintenance
• System performance checks
• System integrity reviews
• Refrigerant leak detection systems
• Supply and fit relevant spare parts
• After sales product support.
Olympus Air Solutions deliver a wide range of air conditioning solutions that are innovative and in line with continuous changes in technology. Our comprehensive skills and expertise within the company’s structures enables us to supply and provide excellent workmanship in installations, repairs and maintenance of air conditioning units in the following:
• Low-Rise Residential buildings, including family houses, duplexes, simplexes, granny flats, estate and retirement homes and small apartment buildings
• High-Rise Residential buildings, such as tall dormitories and apartment blocks,
• Retail shops, those requiring air conditioning and refrigeration equipment for product purposes,
• Recreational, night clubs and gyms, etc.
• Commercial buildings, which are built for commerce, including offices, malls, banking institutions, pharmacies, shopping centres, restaurants, hotels and B&B’s, data centres & server rooms, airports, etc.
• Institutional buildings, which includes hospitals – operating theatres and neonatal wards, clinics, laboratories, governmental buildings, academic institutions – universities, training centres and schools, churches and places of worship etc.
• Industrial spaces, such as warehouses and factories where thermal comfort of workers is desired and cooling of equipment is required.
Air Conditioner Installations