We are all too familiar withthe term – and might be guilty of contributing to it as well. Whether you arein a family, social, community or business environment – you have probably seenthe impact and effects of an entitlement culture. At its extreme, anentitlement culture can halt production, impede efficiency and createdependency.
In this 2-Day workshop, we uncover the roots of creating anentitlement culture and teach a methodology for you to become more accountable– both in your personal life and within your career.
• Share principles to creating and changing culture
• Conduct a self-evaluation of personal beliefs,assumptions and actions
• Understand the impact of values
• Insights on career management and how to setrealistic goals
• How to take ownership and accountability
• How to change to an entrepreneurial mind-set