Love it or hate it, there isgoing to be a time in your professional or personal life, when you are going tobe asked to present to a group. Mastering the art of group presentation is notjust a fundamental to your career progression, but is also an enduring lifeskill.
It has been said, that if youmaster the art of public speaking, you will place yourself among the top 10% ofthe most successful people in the world. Considering that there are about 6Bnpeople in the world, this is definitely a good place to start!
• Learn principles of effective presentation.
• Learn how to read the audience and how to adapt thepresentation accordingly.
• Learn a new style of presentation of using picturesalone.
• Become aware of body language; tone; communicationstyle and presentation tools that can be used to enhance presentation style.
• Learn how to cope with nervous energy before, duringand after presentations.
• Each delegate gets an opportunity to present andreceive feedback on areas of development.