Thisexciting three-day workshop is targeted at varsity students – typically thosestudents who are close to qualifying and are about to enter the workplace.
Theworkshop aims to bridge the students’ expectation gap of the work environmentand to share tools that will allow them to make the shift from being a studentto a newly qualified graduate.
· 3 Year and final level University students
· Qualified graduates who are looking for a job
· Final year Technikon and part-time study students.
· Demystify some of the myths and fantasies about working within acorporate
· Learn more about yourself and the changes you need to make beforeentering the workforce.
· Learn basic communication; listening and writing skills.
· Gain tips on how to write a professional CV and prepare forinterviews.
· Understand the basics of power-point presentations and gaininvaluable practice in public speaking
· Set goals for yourself within the seven areas of life.