Dealingwith conflicting personalities
At many stages within our life,we will be in contact with individuals whose trait, actions, or inactions arein conflict with our own. If this conflict is left to magnify, it could lead toeither an extreme feeling of resentment, or an extreme feeling of admirationtowards that individual. Neither form of extreme feeling is good for you.
Whatever trait, action, orin-action you despise or infatuate over, you will attract in a different form.
Personal growth is about acknowledgingthat within every conflict exists a valuable life lesson and until you ask the questions,you will not appreciate the learning.
· Assist you to dissolve stress
· Provide you with a tool to reconcile conflict
· Help you to balance unequal emotional perceptions
· Break through emotional barriers created from feelingsof fear and guilt
· Generate greater levels of gratitude, love,certainty and presence.