Without a clearly defined life purpose, an individual can livetheir life either as:
An actor - following directions and experiencing life as others have planned itfor themselves; or play the role of an inspired director – have a clearlydefined ‘script’ and use ‘props’; ‘actors, ‘supporting actors’ and ‘studio’around them to achieve their stated outcome.
This full-day workshop will help to transform your vision of your life andshare tools and techniques that will enable you to transition your role as an‘actor’, to that of a ‘director’.
· Define your life purpose.
· Learn how to link your vocation (career) to youravocation (calling / life purpose).
· Discover how every job and role you have worked hasserved your life in some way.
· Gain insights on how to prepare for any form ofinterview - employer; agent; head-hunter; or panel.
· Review the art of preparing a CV that makes animpression within the first 30 seconds.
· Clearly define your actions and milestones and how tomake the transition from your current role towards your career objectives.