Support Services are mainly offered to local churches who are already offering Counselling Services, but who are wanting to offer these services on a more structured, formal and professional level.
Development Services are mainly offered to local churches where NO Counselling Services exist, but who are wanting to START these services either as a Department or a Centre.
These services include, but are not limited to the following:
• One day Counselling Ministry development seminars. NCCDM assist you in the planning, marketing and advertising of seminars.
• Starter Pack: CD, DVD, Basic Counselling course material; Trainer’s Manual; Counselling Centre Guide Book. These are the essential tools you need in order to start your centre.
• Book: “Centres of Healing” – This book is described as “The South African blue print for the development of local Church-based Counselling Ministries”
• University certificated and accredited advanced course in Church-based Counselling Management.
• National network. This network links you to mentoring counselling centres, professionals, service providers, institutions of higher learning, NGO’s, etc.
• Technological support. This is done via the latest technological means such as a NCCDM face book community; twitter; Blogs, etc
• Intership Programs. NCCDM offers and recommend placements for University social work, psychology, counselling students and volunteers.
• Resources for continued training of counsellors and volunteer counsellors, etc
• Assist with registering your centre/ministry with professional bodies for accreditation and affiliation.
• Assist you in preparing professional Ministry business plan for presentation to church board or businesses and potential partners.
• Assist you in planning successful ONE DAY seminars anywhere in SA. We provide you with seminar programs, brochures, marketing material such as a DVD, telephone support, contacts of people and churches in your area who could attend, etc
1. Short courses, talks, lectures for:
• Sunday services
Examples of Topics:
• Burnout in the workplace
• Ministry burnout
• Team effectiveness
• Congregational care for the clergy families
• Be the Best YOU…
2. Clergy & Clergy family Counselling HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES