CRO, Clinical Research Organization, Clinical Trials, Drug Development, Regulatory Expertise
The complete answer to imaging
Imagepace manages the entire image collection process, connecting imaging requirements with every clinical component of your study. Our end-to-end suite of services include:
- Study design and image protocol development.
- Provision or coordination of standardized equipment.
- Site selection and evaluation of onsite equipment applicability.
- Network of imaging centers in Europe, North America, and China.
- Operating Imagepace equipment.
- Image Analysts trained following Imagepace standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Experienced at performing IMT as a measure of atherosclerosis progression.
- Study-specific training and certification of site staff.
- Image analysis.
- Central reading of images.
- Study-specific technician and reader certification.
- Seamless integration with other study-related services such as IVRS, Web-based reporting, and study management.
- Data management.
- Coordinated data processing and management system.
- Database integration.
- Seamless integration with other study-related services such as IVRS, web-based reporting, and study management.
- Image and data archival services.
- Maintenance oversight and reporting, including analysis of impact on data validity.
- QA/QC, including site and equipment audits.
- Regulatory submission preparation.