employs and trains its own field force and handles all
data processing and report writing in-house. A careful
check is kept on the quality at all stages of the research
Information is gathered
using the following:
Our telephone computer call centre is situated at our offices in Johannesburg.
- 14 CATI telephone cubicles.
- All our telephone interviewing is conducted from this call centre where 100% supervision is guaranteed at
- We have a telephone intrude facility, enabling supervisors to listen in to interviews in progress without the respondent or the interviewer being aware of this. This also provides a check on the quality of the interviewing.
- We monitor the length and cost of the interviews.
- Our turnaround
time is still unrivaled.
is conducted, either in-home, in-office or as a mall
- All interviewing
is conducted by interviewers of the same population
and language group as the respondent to avoid any
- A minimum 20% back-check is cinducted on the work of each interviewer.
has established new and innovative products for the
research industry. These include interviewing conducted
from a mobile venue stationed at various shopping
centres in and around Gauteng, covering all classes/LSM's
(Living Standards Measures)
This mobile venue is especially suited for taste, packaging design and advertising testing, and has cooking, refrigeration and electric points for audio/visual equipment.
Main features and benefits
- We can go anywhere for interviewing such as parks, malls, festivals and stadiums
- Respondent privacy is achieved with four separate interviewing cubicles.
- A hygienic and clean
atmosphere is maintained.
- 100% supervision at all times.
We also have access to vacant shops within shopping malls in and around Gauteng, Cape Town and Durban.
Focus groups, using experienced moderators, are conducted in comfortable relaxed surroundings with viewing and recording facilities.