Many organisations seek to establish an Engagement Culture with the aim of attracting and retaining the key talent necessary for innovation and growth. Inclusivity provides a comprehensive range of programmes and assignments which will facilitate creating a successful Engagement Culture in your organisation. Facilitating Groups – a programme aimed at training group facilitators. It covers the key concept of facilitation and reinforces learnings through group practice.
Creative Engagement Process
- Planning an event
- Agreeing on objectives
- Creating the climate for success
- Managing the process
- Maintaining direction
- Monitoring progress
- Dealing with fears and managing conflict
- Developing action plans
– a signature Inclusivity process that is transferred into a group by way of theory and practical implementation.
Integrated Engagement Programme
- Setting conditions for process
- Clarifying intent
- Removing assumptions
- Understanding appreciatively
- Dealing with paradox and dilemmas
- Integrating the best of current knowledge
- Seeking creative alternatives
- Committing to implementing the outcome
– Inclusivity offers a programme that integrates a number of components to achieve a high-engagement culture.
- Setting up an engagement assessment regime
- Preparing the organisation for an engagement mindset
- Conducting and analysing engagement assessments
- Designing and conducting appropriate interventions
- Training organisations for the engagement implementation process
- Monitoring and supporting the engagement process
Please complete all of the details of your enquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.