H2E Trading | South Africa,Mainland China,International Trade Services,Business Consulting,Corporate Services,Executive Business Tourism,International
Financing, International Trade, Product Sampling
| || |
International Trade ServicesInternational trade causes uncertainty over the timing of payments between exporters and importer. At H2E we are dedicated to ensuring that our clients' payment risk profile are minimised.
Exporters must offer their clients attractive sales terms, but at the cost of keeping their payment risk profile at a minimum.
For importers First time deals almost always demand upfront payments, which is the most risky form of payment.
- Any sale is a gift until payment is received
- Exporters prefer to receive payment as an order is placed or before the goods are sent to the customer
International Trade FinanceAt H2E we offer our clients a range of products that encourage them to enter into new business relationships, while assisting them to minimise their payment risk profile. These include:
- Any payment is a donation until goods are received
- Importers prefer to receive the goods as soon as possible, but delay payment as long as possible, preferably until the goods are resold to generate the income to make payments to the exporter
Total Procurement FacilitationAs principal or in partnership with traders
Sourcing, Marketing, Sampling and TradefairAt H2E, we assist our clients to conducts research to identify suitable and reliable suppliers with the right mix of quality, price and reliability in a timely and cost effective manner. Our trade service consultants can mediate between manufacturers and their customers for product sampling and product exhibitions, with full transparency regarding pricing. Our service offering includes:
- Invoice financing
- Import and export financing
- Contract financing
- Order financing
- Accounts receivables financing
Other Trade ServicesAt H2E, we assist our clients to conducts research to identify suitable and reliable suppliers with the right mix of quality, price and reliability in a timely and cost effective manner. Our trade service consultants can mediate between manufacturers and their customers for product sampling and product exhibitions, with full transparency regarding pricing. Our service offering includes:
- Quality assurance of product samples from manufacturer
- Arranging product exhibitions and stock showrooms
- Organising exhibition and trade fair visits
- Setting up meetings with manufacturers and customers and coordinating timely sample viewing and testing.
- Preparing offer sheets on behalf of our clients
- Sourcing solutions
- Cost effective, straightforward and comprehensive end to end international trade solutions
- Overseeing and managing the order placement and invoicing process for clients.
- Factory audits, support for negotiation with suppliers and the timely and accurate management of the merchandising documentation process.
- H2E has partnered with world class logistics companies that can offer our clients logistics related solutions to ensure:
- Cargo is delivered to schedule and the our clients’ warehouse utilisation is efficient ensuring that there are no delivery shortages
- Cargo from different suppliers is centralised and consolidated to minimise our clients' freight charges.
, International Trade
, Product Sampling