George Klein and Associates CC Marketing Research Services
George Klein And Associates
George Klein and Associates CC offers a wide range of services all related to market information gathering, analysis and strategy. Services include the following: Overview of South African business environment:
- Socio-political background, regional distribution of GGP. population, financial structure, growth, inflation
- market size, market shares, growth, competitor activity etc.
Market segmentation studies..
- Formulation and implementation of market strategies
Usage of and attitude toward products and services..
- Assessment of product and service profiles required by different industrial and commercial sectors
- Current-, future- and discontinued usage, most favoured products, products known but never used and reasons
- Needs ranked in order of importance. Critical success factors
New product and service acceptance..
- Extent that suppliers are matching customer needs.
Buyer and specifier behaviour..
- Quantification of likely sales after features are shown and explained - at different price levels, perceived benefits/disadvantages.
- Buying patterns, demographics, perceptions, considerations
Locating business partners and representation..
- Competitor activity, turnover, distribution, product range, pricing.
- Profiling and short listing of likely business partners and distributors
- Measurement of client and competitors' images against a basket of customer needs
Pricing and distribution..
- How do customers want to be communicated with -through advertising, mail shots, representative calls, newsletters, demonstrations, price lists.
- Measurement of price elasticity, preferred method of buying - direct, through distributors, installers, retailers.
- Likely demand over short and medium term - to 5-years
Survey methodology involves:
- Market profiling, barriers to entry, likely demand.
- Personal face-to-face interviews
- Telephone interviewing
- Postal self-completion interviews
- Desk research