The Foster Aero Training Academy was established in 1994 to service
the needs of Foster Aero aircraft customers and the needs of the Foster
Aero Charter division.
We have, by choice, remained a small and "boutique" training company
where our students receive a level of individualised attention not
readily available from larger organisations.
Foster Aero Training Academy is situated at Lanseria International
Airport which is used by charter companies, other flight schools,
general aviation companies as well as some commercial airlines. You will
train in a busy, challenging environment which will enable you to
get accustomed to real world air traffic from a 24 hour manned Air
Traffic Control Centre.
Why do your flight training with Foster Aero?
Below are some of the main reasons:
- High availability of training aircraft
- Excellent flying conditions
- Sophisticated AST 300 flight simulator
- Primary C172's (X4) for ab-initio training,
- Plus C172RG, C210 (Single engine retractable aircraft) and a C182 for more advanced training
- Experienced and dedicated instructors giving personalised attention
- Excellent aircraft hire rates
- On-site CAA authorised testing centre
- Career guidance and mentorship
- English Proficiency Training for foreign pilots