At Extreme Wellness & Soma Solutions, we recognise the uniquenessand individuality of every employee and we are guided by our commitment andexpertise to promote wellness and education within the company. It is our mission to facilitate in thecreation of healthier lives and to contribute towards the physical,psychological, social and emotional well-being of the employees. We believe that health awareness is ultimatelythe responsibility of both the individual and the company, and see our purpose asa facilitator to conduct wellness screening of employees and provideinformation via personalised health education in order to support each employee’sstewardship towards their health and life style.
At Extreme Wellness & Soma Solutions, our objectiveis to create a health culture that embraces both personal and operationalwellness. We strive to promote wellnessand disease prevention by being proactive, placing emphasis on preventative strategiesand dealing with identified problems and health needs of individuals. We pay close attention to the needs of ourclients and will adhere to a strict code of professional and ethical conduct.We will provide companies with intervention strategies with the view to improvethe overall wellness of both the company and their employees.
Our vision is to facilitate wellness of the employee in the workplacewhich in turn will facilitate wellness on corporate level. We strive to align our wellness program withinexisting company policies and procedures. We aim to contribute and improve theoverall wellness of employees and companies.
That participation in our Employee Wellness Program leadsto the following benefits:
· Reduced health care cost to the company.
· Reduced sick leave & absenteeism.
· Increased productivity & Creativity.
· Positive impact on securing and retention of human resources.
· Improved quality of life.
· The encouragement of own health awareness.
· The promotion and awareness of quality of live, increased sense of physical,psychological, social and corporate well-being.
· The development and improvement of employee loyalty.
· The enhancement of moral obligation within the workplace.
Employee screening assessments andquestionnaires are utilised by Extreme Wellness & Soma Solutions in orderto perform the wellness assessment on each employee. The findings are recorded on the Passport toWellness document which also includes recommendations and personalised notesfor further discussions.
Our employee wellness screening includes the following:
· Measuring ofwaist circumference
· Providing theBMI (Body Mass Index)
· MeasuringBlood Pressure and Pulse
· MeasuringGlucose Level
· MeasuringCholesterol which encompasses of two options:
o Ordinary Cholesterol screening which only measurescholesterol.
o Full Lipid Screening which measures HDL (goodcholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol) and Triglycerides.
Return on investment:
· The employee willreceive personalised feedback with regard to the wellness screening. Personalisedhealth education and recommendations will be provided accordingly.
· The employeewill receive a Passport to Wellness document that will include the results ofthe wellness screening.
· The employeewill be provided with personalised feedback and recommendations regarding theirweakest body system in order to facilitate emotional, physical andpsychological well-being.
· Employees willbe provided with developed newsletters on staying healthy, accordingly.
· Information is conveyed to the employees viapersonalised health education in order to enable and assist them to makeinformed choices, thus improving their quality of life. During the feedbackprocess values and attitudes of employees related to wellness is explored anddiscussed. The objective being to empower employees’ in such a manner that theytake ownership of their own lifestyle modification and behavior to move them closerto compliance.
· Companymanagement will receive a detailed report with regard to the health andwellness status of the employees providing recommendations for wellness enhancementas well as intervention strategies that will ultimately contribute towardsimprovement of the overall wellness for both the Company and the employees.Please note that the management report will be an additional cost.
Extreme Wellness & Soma Solutions
Stress is one of the most common impedimentsto productivity and contentment in the workplace. Some stress can be healthywhile too much of it becomes destructive. Corporate stress generally involvestwo areas known as physical and mental stress. Physical stress could manifestin threats such as carpel tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain injuries, fatigue,lower and upper back problems. RepetitiveStrain Injury (RSI) is usually caused by the repetitive use of a certainpart of the body. This results in is damage to muscles, tendons, andnerves of the neck, shoulder, forearm, and hand, which can cause pain,weakness, numbness, or impairment of motor control. Repetitive strain injury is typically related to anoccupation (job). The mental effects of stressinclude the inability to concentrate, difficulty making decisions, irrationalfear and loss of self-confidence.
What makes us Unique
Massage Therapy is a very effectiveway to alleviate work-related stress. Not only will massage therapy assist toreduce stress levels but will also lead to:
· Improved circulation.
· Lower blood Pressure.
· Improve employee loyalty.
· Increase productivity and creativity.
· Decreased absenteeism.
· Create a sense of physical and mental well- being.
At Extreme Wellness & Soma Solutions webring well-being to your doorstep. Our massages are designed to relieve tensionand create a sense of rejuvenation, relaxation and well-being. Corporate massage packagesincludes 10 minute or 15 minute seated massages or alternatively 15-20 minute or20-30 minute back, neck and shoulder massages or hand and foot massages usingour portable massage beds. We couldarrange tailor made packages to suit the requirements of your company as wellas of the employee. Weoffer a wide range of treatments and packages with the benefit of having thesetreatments done in the comfort/luxury at your company or home. These packages are suitable for dayssuch as conferences, golf days, team building, wellness days, year-endfunctions and could even be used as staff incentives.