Accounting & Bookkeeping, Tax Services, Bookkeeping
Accounting & Bookkeeping
WHY DO WE NEED A BOOKKEEPING SYSTEM?
is an essential part of the financial management and accountability of
any business. The person responsible for the accounting of an
organisation needs to understand enough about the bookkeeping to ensure
that your financial management is based on accounting information
that is correct and useful. A good bookkeeping system makes it possible
for an organisation to be financially accountable to all its important
partners on the
We will be able to give regular
reports to management, be able to assist in giving you advise about
budgets and spending. Monitor your income and expenditure, and report
on accountability and transparency.
We offer reliable
bookkeeping services to clients periodically or monthly. Data will be
collected at your premises, and once all the information has been
processed we will deliver again together with the Management Reports or
if preferred, can be filed and kept safe for record purposes.
* Accounts Receivable Control and Reconciliation. (Debtors Control).
* Accounts Payable Control and Reconciliation. (Creditors Control).
* Maintenance and reconciliation of the general ledger
* Processing of general journals
* Petty Cash Cashbook - Petty Cash Reconciliations
* Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation.
* Month End Checks and Close off
* Management Reporting
* Assisting in budget Preparation
* Oversee customers and suppliers to ensure deadlines are met
* Inventory Control and Reconciliation. (Stock Control).
* Payroll Control.
, Bookkeeping Services
, Payroll Services
, Tax Services
, Taxation Services