CITYSKY has the infrastructure and resources to rapidly fill vacant
premises in order to ensure the best results and returns. Our professional
team of consultants is able to provide our clients with a range of services,
- Advising on improvements to the rental property so as
to result in an optimal commercially viable space.
- Recommending letting
policies and leasing terms as required by prevailing market conditions,
and in accordance with legislation and portfolio objectives.
- Handling all matters relating to the letting of space, such as coordinating
the marketing activities of vacant areas - these include advertising,
liaising with other property agents, vetting of tenants and the drawing
up and finalisation of leases.
- Ensuring vacant premises are
in good condition and taking care of the showing of premises to prospective
- Cancellation of leases upon specific instruction
of our clients.
- Ensuring full compliance with legislation
at all times.
CITYSKY is able to provide the necessary administrative and accounting
services of our clients’ portfolios, if and when required. These
include all accounting and financial management services related to rent
collection, such as:
- The rendering of a detailed monthly report, including monthly
statements, rent roll and status reports on the property income, value
- The preparation of a detailed annual budget of anticipated income
and expenditure for the property portfolio.
- The provision
of detailed monthly reporting of actual financial results.
- Maintaining full financial and administrative records in relation
to the administration of the property in accordance with the Generally
Accepted Accounting Practice (GAAP).
- The rendering of financial
statements in the format acceptable to our clients’ auditors.
- The provision of full accounting services for property operations
as agreed to with our clients and our clients’ auditors from
time to time.
- The maintenance of full records on behalf of our clients,
and containing original tax invoices for VAT return purposes.
CITYSKY understands that tenant relations are one of the most important
aspects of property management, and believes in the economic benefits
of continuous, stable tenant relations. Our skilled and efficient management
team is able to:
- Attend to tenants’ requests promptly and courteously.
rules of conduct.
- Ensure that lease terms and conditions and
understood and abided by.
Through a full-service valuation facility, CITYSKY has the resources
- Obtain valuations of the property for the purposes of insurance.
- Procure, on the instruction of our client, reports from quantity
surveyors (pre-approved by the client) of an estimated replacement
fire and other risks of the building for consideration by our client.
- Arrange, on the instruction of our client’s insurance company,
to stipulate all risks, public liability, and details of political
riots, including loss of rental (and turnover rental if appropriate),
and all other relevant risks that are applicable to the property.
- On the instruction of our client, procure payment of insurance premiums
and ensure the building remains insured at the values required by our
clients from time to time.
- Co-ordinate any repair occasioned
by damage covered under the insurance policy and the recovery of
funds thus disbursed.
CITYSKY has the expertise to identify properties in our clients’ portfolios
that do not result in optimal returns, and to recommend a suitable strategy
to dispose of such property. Disposal services include the following:
- Facilitating the disposal of these properties at the best
market related prices.
- Employing the services of CITYSKY’s experienced
in-house property broking team to dispose of the building.
- CITYSKY offers full-service facilities management services
at competitive rates, and is able to source the most suitable and cost-effective
service providers for any task related to the maintenance and/ management
of building facilities.
- CITYSKY will attend to the control, management and maintenance
of the property on behalf of our client.
- We will undertake inspection
of the building, formulate reports and recommend maintenance and refurbishment
- CITYSKY will perform monthly inspections of
the property and report on any problems that may be encountered.
- We will draw up maintenance cost schedules/ budgets as and when
necessary, but subject to prior written consent of our client, in consultation
- CITYSKY consults experts in the field of electricity and
water management to facilitate the best recoveries for our clients.
take the necessary steps to ensure accurate meter readings and billing,
in order to reduce the cost of electricity and water for our clients.
- CITYSKY recognises the importance of risk management and
therefore enforces adequate and proactive continuous risk management.
We constantly monitor all potential liabilities that could affect the
economic and effective operation of properties, buildings and their
- CITYSKY’s property management approach integrates
the essential services of security and cleaning into our clients’ property
- In order to provide a cost-effective yet optimally beneficial
service, we conduct a thorough pre-implementation assessment of the
and cleaning requirements necessary.
- CITYSKY takes care of
the appointment, management and effective supervision of all maintenance,
cleaning and security staff employed at the property.
- CITYSKY’s integrated property management approach
takes into consideration the crucial aspect of parking, which adds
significant value and revenue potential to any property.
- CITYSKY will
assess the status and potential of the parking area/ lot and implement
measures, in consultation with the client, to optimise
returns on parking revenue.