Chimney Sweeping, Bee Removals & Gutter Cleaning
BUSY BEE SERVICES
Carports, Wire Mesh, Bird Proofing
BUSY BEE CHIMNEY SWEEPS have been operating in the Gauteng and country areas since 1969 with over 44 years experience in cleaning, including proper maintenance to keep our clients chimneys, fireplaces and homes safe.
We pride ourselves on honest, professional chimney/fireplace services and also offer qualified home inspection for potential home buyers.
ABOUT CHIMNEY FIRES:
When creosote deposits or wood tar deposits build up to a sufficient level there is the risk of chimney fire. The heat from the fire warms the deposits releasing the combustible volatiles until they ignite. The fire then migrates up the chimney as the burning deposits heat the chimney above. (•A chimney sweep can be done before or after winter - As a preventative measure against chimney fires due to extreme creosote build up in your chimney.)
WHAT WE DO:
• Chimney sweeping - Residential & Industrial (Jetmasters, Anthracite heaters, Open fires, Slow Combustion, Pizza Ovens, Restaurant Extractor Canopies, Morso and Arga Stoves.)
HOW WE DO IT:
We do chimney cleaning and sweeping the right way. If you have a wood burning-stove or anthracite heater, we remove the unit where it's connected to either the chimney or the flue pipes if possible to clean the areas other chimney sweepers miss.
Brushing from top to bottom properly cleaning the dangerous creosote build up in the smoke chamber.
We also remove the damper-plate, so that we are able to clean the creosote from the smoke shelf.
We use high powered vacuum machines to contain the creosote dust to the fireplace.
DOES YOUR CHIMNEY SWEEPER TAKE THE TIME TO DO THAT..?
• Building of chimneys.
• Supply & fit chimney flue pipes (Galvanize, Mild Steel & Stainless Steel.)
•Supply & fit Molded chimney flue liners.
• Installation of fireplaces.
• Supply & fit Rotating & Fix Cowls according to chimney size.
• Servicing of Anthracite heaters (Parts, Seals, Glasses & Accessories.)
• Supply & fit tailor made Basket Grates incl. ash pan.
• Restoration on fireplaces (Painting of Jetmasters & Basket Grates incl. ash pans.)
• Removal of Pigeons & Birds Nests.
• Bird proofing on chimneys.
• Cleaning and Inspecting fireplaces for potential home buyers.
• Removal of Wasps & Bees (Bees removed alive if easily accessible.)
The off-swarming season in South Africa lasts generally from September through to February. Bees swarm to make new homes which are generally Bird Nesting Boxes, Logs, Water Features, Air vents, Chmineys, Pool Filter Covers, Roof Cavities, Bore hole Covers, Wendy Houses, Tree Trunks, Carports, Water Meters, Brick Wall Cavities, Dustbins, Containers and so forth...
We never recommend that you never try and remove, exterminate or disturb any swarm of bees and that you should rather call us to take care of the problem humanely, professionally, where possible to remove the swarm.
Being the victim attacked by bees can be lethal, or cause serious injury.)
Where possible we can remove bees without killing them.
Not all swarms can be removed and relocated. Unfortunately we sometimes have no access to the swarm and it may be difficult if not impossible to remove them and then we have to exterminate them.
We always decide on the safest method for public safety.
• Treatment on areas affected with Honey & Wax.
• Gutter Cleaning.
• Small Handy-Man work.
For more information visit our Website at:
or contact us on
0829733863 / 0721257406
Email: [email protected]
Friendly-fast services, quality workmanship, telephonic hassle free quotes.
• PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURING...AND THE ONLY DIRT WE'LL LEAVE BEHIND IS THE THUMB PRINT ON OUR BUSINESS CARD!!!
, Basket Grates
, Bee Hives
, Bee Removals
, Bird Proofing
, Building Chimneys
, Chimney Caps
, Chimney flue pipes
, Chimney Problems
, Chimney Smoking
, Chimney Sweeping Certificate
, Fire Cement
, Fire Screens
, honey & wax
, Installation Of Fireplaces
, Spark Arrestors
, Swarm Bees
, Wire Mesh