The Wrap me up Baby Wrapz is the ideal way to carry
your baby. The wrap can be used from birth (including prem babies) to about
18kg and is adaptable to your babies developmental state: from a little birth
cocoon to being upright facing Mum. From a bout 4 months upright facing out,
and later the baby can be carried sitting on the hip.
Wrapping instructions are included, the basic wrap tie
is very easy to learn, all carry options use the basic wrap.
The Wrap me up comes in a fitted pouch for easier
storage and take along.
When it is not in use the wrap can be used as a blanket
or pram cover up and it can go into the normal wash.
In short: a hands free, bonding, loving, calming,
practical and content baby carrier!
Due to the material used – cotton with lycra it is
possible to wrap it once and take your baby in and out as required without the
need to re-wrap it. Leave it on in the car and place your baby in the wrap at
each stop doing your daily business. Much easier, quicker and less heavy then
taking the pram in and out the car a few times.
Colours available are: black, beige, navy,
beige, orange, red, aqua/light blue, kaki/olive, purple, brown. Please enquire
as colours may change due to availabiltiy.
One size fits all
10 reasons for baby wearing:
- Wearing a baby is convenient.
- Wearing a baby promotes physical development.
- Babies worn in slings are happier
- Baby-wearing is healthy for you!
- Toddlers appreciate the security of the sling.
- Baby-wearing helps you and your baby to communicate
with each other.
- Slings are a bonding tool for fathers, grandparents,
and other caregivers.
- Slings are a safe place for a child to be.
- Slings are economical.
- Baby-wearing is fun.