IP PBX - feature rich, system ready web based PBX
Traditional PABX systems consist of switchboard, oversized cards, lengths of cables and old fashioned analogue phones.
BitCo's Communigate refers to an IP PBX system which is software based and enables you to run your entire telephone system on your existing computer network infrastructure. This eliminates excessive hardware and manual programing. It empowers you to manage your own telephone system through a web based interface so that you are not dependant on your supplier for day to day changes.
Communigate offers a multitude of features not found on traditional PBX systems. For a fraction of the cost Communigate allows you to have all the features and functionality you would expect from a high end PBX.
Communigate is a complete package which is system ready. Depending on your company’s size and individual requirements, the features can easily be added via BitCo’s remote support team. This means that as you expand, or your requirements change, adding users and upgrading is done via a simple software interface.
benefits of communigate
- SOFT SWITCH: The software based platform allows for seamless add-on features as well as standard features found on conventional PBX’s
- IP BASED INFRASTRUCTURE: Working off your network thus allowing;
A single network point to be shared as a telephone point and a computer point.
Mobility of extensions, your phone (extension) can be wherever your PC is.
Remote maintenance no “call-outs” for upgrades!
- EXPANDABLE: Communigate grows with your business giving you unlimited extensions on or off site. Add users, even branches to one PBX!
- IVR - Interactive Voice response: Allowing incoming calls to be controlled automatically, 24/7.
- NO LICENCE COSTS: Pay a once off up-front fee.
- COST EFFECTIVE TECHNOLOGY: With minimal hardware, remote support and a flat rate for all the features, Communigate lowers your operating costs.