Property Management Agent
AIV Property Specialists
Estate Agents, property for sale, Property Rentals
We are able to offer you the Trustee, Director,homeowner, property owner and investor a comprehensive service in the following manner.
• The rendering of levy statements including service charges (electricity and water) to owners on a monthly basis, whether by post, fax or Email.
• The administration of the collection of levies and any ancillary charges.
• Levy payment options include cheque payments, electronic transfer facilities or direct bank deposits.
• Monthly payment of creditors and expense claims via internet banking (EFT) before the 7th of the next month.
• Administration of your levy account.
• We keep a computerized cashbook and ledger in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• The rendering of monthly financial reports to the Chairman board of Trustees or Director’s or nominated financial trustee.
• Liaison with auditors, including the preparation and handing over of documentation for preparation of annual audited financial statements.
• Liaison with transferring attorneys in respect of the furnishing of levy clearance certificates prior to a sold unit being registered into the name of the purchaser.
• Preparation, in consultation with the Trustees, of the annual budget, insurance replacement schedule and revised levy schedule for presentation at the Annual General Meeting.
• Preparation and dispatch of all necessary documentation for the Annual General Meeting including the subsequent preparation and distribution of minutes of the meeting.
• Storage of all documentation and records, including the Sectional Plans, Conduct Rules and any other statutory records.
• Assisting the Trustees in arranging for quotes in respect of general maintenance work (excluding work of a capital nature) required on common property areas of the building.
• Assisting with, and advising the Trustees on procedural matters with regard to general meetings, special general meetings, quorums, proxies, resolutions, voting rights and any other matter prescribed in terms of the Sectional Title Act.
• Attendance at Trustee meetings (if required), and the Annual General Meeting, taking minutes at the AGM.
• Assisting and advising the Trustees on the enforcement of the rules.
• Assisting in the processing of insurance claims on behalf of owners or trustees/directors.
• Assisting and advising the Trustees on the maintenance of the common property.
• Assisting owners during normal office hours with any telephone, written and personal query where possible.
Thinking of selling your property? Let us market and sell your property for you. We will endeavor to obtain the best possible price for you and will conduct show house days showing your property to prospective buyers “Consider it sold”.
We offer a rental service for once off letting whether it’s a sectional title or homeowners association or a free standing house we will [market your property for you and vet potential tenant ensuring that you have the best possible caliber of tenant in your investment property
, Estate Sales
, Homeowner Association Managment
, House Rentals
, property for sale
, Property Rentals
, Sectional Title Management